At Your Money Line, our financial guides are here to help and bring clarity to your financial journey. We are here to guide your company’s greatest asset towards financial stability. We get a lot of questions from our customers, and here are some of the most common.
- Should I purchase term or whole life insurance?
- Can you help me make a payoff plan for my student loans?
- My company has different retirement plan options. How do I know which one is best for me?
- I'm confused by all the choices in our open enrollment package! Can you please help me make my selections?
- I started a new job and received some different types of stock options like RSOs and ISOs, and I don't really understand how they work. Can you explain them to me?
- I have student loans and small children. Do I pay off my student loans before saving for retirement and their college? How much should I be saving for each?
- I'm receiving an inheritance that includes an IRA, and the broker said something about it being special. Can you explain how inherited IRAs work?
- How do I know if I can get PSLF forgiveness?
- I'm going through a divorce and unsure how to make sense of my finances. I want to be sure I do the right things. Can you please help?
- I have a bunch of credit card debt, and I'm getting letters to consolidate. Should I sign up for a program and let them settle my debt?
Everyone’s financial journey is different, so our guides are here to help no matter where you’re at. These are some of the questions your employees might have about their finances. Talk to one of our team members today to learn more about how we can address your employees’ needs.